Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not sure how many pieces of trash I picked up today on my dog-walk as I was in such a hurry I forgot to count. However, it filled up a bag and the bag started to burst. All of this behind Carlton Place apts. and there is lots more to get. I'm not sure if the wind is blowing their trash out of the garbage or if someone is just dumping. Either way, it is a mess in the woods and something needs to be done about it. I collected 3 plastic beverage bottles, one was a very large Welch's grape juice bottle, a coffee cup, a 5 subject composition book, one glass beer bottle---all of which I was able to recyle. I also collected several plastic bags, some of which had already started breaking down into shreds which makes it impossible to get it all.

I wish I had enough money that I did not have to work for a living (don't we all??) and I could spend more time helping the Earth. I have so many ideas and so many people I want to approach, but I am just short on time. However, if we all pitch in, the need will be less and the Earth will be cleaner! Thanks to all those who help!

No comments:

Post a Comment